Pavia is an typical town in southwest Lombardy that’s a truly great fertile space for the manufacturing of dairy products, including eminent gorgonzola cheese. No longer so well-known is this nutritious soup that would also honest be made in minutes. Order ethical nation style bread with an birth crumb such as cibatta; utilize the freshest eggs, and the clearest red meat or rooster broth. Look Mary Ann Esposito make Poached Egg Soup at CiaoItalia.com!
- 4 thick slices cibatta bread
- 4 tablespoons butter (1/2 stick)
- 4 big eggs
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 4 cups boiling scorching red meat or rooster broth (preferably dwelling-made)
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Soften some butter in a non stick pan and fry the bread slices except golden. Space one sever in each of 4 soup bowls.
- Crack an egg on high of each sever of toast and sprinkle each with a tablespoon of cheese. In moderation pour 1 cup of broth down the aspect of each bowl.
- Space the bowls on a rimmed baking sheet and space the sheet within the oven for roughly 7 to eight minutes or except the eggs occupy pleasant solidified and are lightly poached.
- Comprise away the baking sheet from the oven.Sprinkle the discontinue of the eggs with salt and pepper to taste; sprinkle parsley over the tops and help.