All of the flavours of Philly cheesesteaks in a brief and straightforward sloppy joe invent! Yum!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 inexperienced pepper, diced (now not compulsory)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 table spoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Montreal steak seasoning (or salt and pepper to taste)
- 1/2 cup cheese whiz or 4 ounce provolone cheese (deli slices or shredded)
- 4 buns
- Cook the meat, onions and peppers in a skillet over medium-high warmth breaking the meat up as you cook dinner it, optionally draining any extra grease.
- Add the garlic and cook dinner for a minute.
- Add the combination of the corn starch and broth, adopted by the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, steak seasoning and cook dinner till the sauce thickens a bit of, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the whiz and cook dinner till it soften or space the provolone on high, space under the broiler till it has melted and mix it into the meat.
- Divide the filling between the buns and revel in!