This recipe with its odd substances cooks up to be a winner. That that it is doubtless you’ll well perchance also even swap out the peaches whenever you happen to need for apples or pears. Without reference to, it is a winner.
- * 2 (8 ounce) can cresent roll
- * 2 pound peach*, contemporary, ripe, peeled and quartered
- * 1 1/2 cup sugar
- * 1 cup butter*, melted
- * 1 teaspoon cinnamon*
- * 1 (12 ounce) can citru flavoured comfortable drink* (ie mountain dew)
- * 2 tablespoon maple syrup*
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Unroll cresent rolls and seperate into triangles. Space 1 peach quarter on vast stop of each triangle and roll starting at vast stop. Space point sides down and situation in greased 13' X 9″ pan.
- Combine sugar, butter and cinnamon; drizzle over rolls.
- Pour comfortable drink over rolls.
- Bake for forty five minutes or except golden brown and bubbly.
- The Enchiladas will appear liquidy whenever you happen to first take them out of the oven; this thickens as it cools.