- 6 (certain, six) over-ripe bananas, peeled and sliced thickly
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 entire eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine the bananas on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and roast for 15-20 minutes at 400 till they excellent originate as much as caramelize.
- Let them icy entirely sooner than proceeding.
- Carve heat to 325.
- Evenly grease paper baking cups and plan on a baking sheet .
- In a bowl jog together the roasted bananas, applesauce, milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Sift in the flour, baking soda and salt and plod to mix.
- Pour the batter by the 1/4 cup into the willing cups and bake at 325 for 20-25 minutes till a toothpick inserted comes out clear.
- Let icy entirely sooner than playing!