- 450g pack or 6 elephantine sausage
- 1 unbiased purple onion, halved and decrease into skinny wedges
- 1 purple provocative apple, thickly sliced (leave the pores and skin on)
- dinky pack epic, leaves handiest
- 1 tsp sunflower oil or vegetable oil
- 375g pack ready-rolled puff pastry
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- STEP 1
Warmth oven to 200C/fan 180C/gasoline 6. Decrease the sausages into unbiased chunks – or no longer it is absolute top with a pointy pair of kitchen scissors. Assign the onion, apple and epic into a bowl, drizzle over a dinky oil and toss properly.
- STEP 2
Unroll the pastry straight away onto a unbiased, flat baking sheet. With a pointy knife, salvage a border throughout the pastry, about a thumbwidth from the brink. Spread the mustard over the pastry, keeping throughout the border, then scatter over the sausage chunks and onion mix. Season to style, then bake for 20 mins, till the sausage is cooked thru, the onion and apple are starting up to turn golden and the pastry edges are properly puffed and golden. Decrease into slices and wait on with salad or chips.