Mors, A Russian Berry Drink
Mors is a refreshing berry drink, general in Russia, and made without a matter berries are in season– from cranberries, to blueberries and shaded currants. Extra on the general than no longer, a shot of vodka is served with the drink.
- 5 ounce red currant
- 15 ounce water
- 3 ounce sugar (or more, looking on acidity of the berries)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 ounce blueberries (or cranberries)
- Feature the berries and water in a saucepan, bring to a boil, duvet and cook for 5 minutes.
- Dash the liquid via a chinois and return to the saucepan. Add the sugar and lemon juice, then bring to a simmer, stirring constantly, and bewitch away from the heat.
- Dash via a chinois again, let cool and refrigerate.
- Help with ice. Vodka non-compulsory.