I made these meatballs for dinner no longer too long ago. They’re unimaginable! Fats of flavour and the hemp hearts add a definite vitamin boost! Whenever you first mix the ingredients, that you just must perhaps think it appears to be like to be a microscopic wet. Do not be troubled the hemp hearts will suck up the excess moisture. —Ceecee Lee
lean ground pork
honey garlic sauce
garlic cloves, chopped
crimson miso paste
egg, a microscopic of beaten
- Mix all ingredients in gargantuan bowl and refrigerate for two hours.
- Preheat oven to 300 levels F.
- Attach 1-1/2 dart meatballs.
- Add 1 – 2 tbsp oil and warmth saute pan over medium warmth.
- Working in batches, saute and brown meatballs for approximately Quarter-hour (interior temperature of 160 levels F must be reached to steer definite of food bourne ailments!!). Plot batches in oven to withhold warmth.
- Thread meatballs on 5 dart skewers with pineapple and green onions.