- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp golden caster sugar
- 3 mini bagels, split in half of
- 100g crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 6 slices salt beef, pastrami or roast beef
- handful watercress
Put the radishes, vinegar, sugar and a appropriate pinch of salt in a bowl and leave to predicament for 30 mins, or as a lot as 24 hrs.
When you happen to’re willing to serve, toast the bagels while you mix collectively the crème fraîche and mustard. To serve, spread the bagels with the mustardy crème fraîche, top each half of with a ruffled cleave of beef, just a few pickled radishes and a few watercress sprigs. Make with a grind of unlit pepper.