This recipe comes from Campbell’s Kitchen MealsIn30.com. Pride your loved ones by serving them their beget mini meatloaf. They’re packed with flavor, sizable moist and topped with palatable candy onion soup. Easiest of all, it is doubtless you’ll perhaps perhaps also receive this winning meal entertaining to back in barely 35 minutes!
Click on Here to Find Extra Dinner Recipes
- 1 ½ pound lean ground purple meat
- 1 cup monstrous dry breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, overwhelmed
- 1 14.5-ounce container onion soup, such as campbell’s® candy onion soup
- salt and freshly ground murky pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Completely mix the purple meat, breadcrumbs, egg and ¼ cup of the soup in a huge bowl. Season with salt and murky pepper, if desired.
- Form the purple meat combination into a 10- by- 4-lunge loaf. In the reduction of the loaf crosswise into 6 mini meatloaves. Enviornment the mini meatloaves, lower-facet down, into a 13- by- 9- by- 2-lunge baking dish. Pour the closing soup over the meatloaves.
- Bake for 25 minutes or till the meatloaves are cooked thru.