Meatball Vegetable Soup
Snappily and simple soup that is made in now not as a lot as 30 minutes with support from a pair of frozen substances.This recipe is outfitted by the Nationwide Frozen & Refrigerated Meals Affiliation.
- 4 cans (14.5-oz.) reduced-sodium vegetable or rooster broth
- 16 ounce pkg. frozen mixed greens
- 15 ounce crimson kidney beans
- 12 ounce pkg. frozen cooked meatballs
- 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all substances in a aesthetic pot. Reveal combination to a boil. Lower heat to medium-low and cook (stirring each so continuously) till greens are gentle and meatballs are heated through, about 15-20 minutes.