- * 1/4 cup sugar
- * 1 1/4 cup water
- * 2 tsp finely chopped contemporary thyme
- * 6 cup diced watermelon, seedless or seed eradicated
- * 1 cup ice
- * 3/4 cup tequila
- * 2 tbsp orange liqueur (we extinct triple sec)
- * contemporary thyme sprig (to garnish)
- First, dangle the easy syrup. Mix sugar and ¼ cup of the water in a minute saucepan and produce to a boil. Flow assuredly to dissolve the sugar. When boiling, take dangle of faraway from heat, add thyme, and plug for 1 minute. Let cold.
- Space the watermelon, 1 cup water, and ice in a blender on high for 2 minutes or until smoothly pureed. Add cooled easy syrup, tequila, and orange liqueur and blend until totally mixed. Pour into martini or margarita glasses and garnish with thyme sprigs.