Le Bleu Glacier
When you happen to may per chance per chance well very successfully be within the mood for a candy cocktail, the Le Bleu Glacier is a the beverage to wander to. Created by the staff on the Four Seasons Resort Jacksole Gap, the mix of native huckleberries, sugar, vanilla, and vodka make for a beverage that will also be loved every within the summer and the winter months. The smoked cheddar garnish provides the drink a diversified addition, taking it up one more notch.
- 1 ounce huckleberry reduction
- 1/8 cup juice of fresh muddled huckleberries (or blueberries if more readily available)
- 1/2 teaspoon organic cane sugar (selfmade)
- 1 1/2 ounce teton glacier vodka (potato vodka)
- hotfoot of vanilla
- Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail glass. Enact with a garnish of fresh berries and Wyoming smoked cheddar.