- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup semolina
- 1/4 cup cake flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 green chilis
- Starting up up roasting two colossal green chilis utilizing a kitchen torch or broiler. Roast all facets unless they launch up the char. Screen the roasted chilis and allow them to steam.
- While that steams, add 1/2 cup of cornmeal to a mixing bowl. Add 1/2 cup of semolina, 1/4 cup of cake flour, 2 tsp of baking powder, 2 tbsp of sugar, and 1/2 cup of milk. Subsequent, add in two whole eggs, however establish the egg whites of one egg and add that to a separate bowl and space apart. Mix substances successfully and space apart.
- Starting up up whipping the egg whites with 2-3 tbsp of honey unless they form soft peaks.
- Now that the chilis are steamed, deseed them as mighty as imaginable and give them a solid cube. Add the diced chilis to the batter and give this a temporary combine.
- Subsequent, it is probably you’ll well perchance also very successfully be going to gently fold within the honey whipped egg whites.
- Once mixed, add 1 tbsp of butter to a sizzling skillet. Pour within the batter unless three-quarters of the skillet is filled. Cook dinner for a cramped while on medium warmth. Transfer to a 375°F oven for approximately 10 minutes, or unless the tip of the cake is golden brown.
- Lastly, high with a dollop of bitter cream, freshly sliced scallions, cracked pepper, a drizzle of honey, and salt to taste. ENJOY!