The fact is that here is now not any longer a if fact be told reasonably dish and under no circumstances may per chance be. Nevertheless it completely’s goal correct, so goal correct. I’ve served it over Jap fast-grain rice nevertheless prefer it simplest after I exercise basmati… that puny nuttiness handiest provides to the overall taste. Don’t let this grisly duckling fool you; model this dish!
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tremendous onion, sliced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 1/2 pound cubed pork, red meat, or rooster
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 cup rooster broth
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 exiguous potatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup all-goal flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoon curry spices
- 1-2 teaspoon salt
- cooked eastern fast-grain rice, for serving
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, carrots, pork, and garlic and sauté till the onion is softened. Add the broth and honey and simmer till the meat is soundless, about 1 hour. Flee the fleshy off the broth and add the potatoes.
- In any other pan, heat the oil over low heat, add the flour, and cook dinner till brown. Retract from the heat and add the curry spices.
- Add ½ cup of the broth to this mixture and hurry (it desires to be like a paste). Including ¼ cup at a time, hurry this curry roux abet into the meat and vegetable mixture. Add the salt and let it simmer till it thickens, about 30 minutes. Wait on over Jap fast-grain white rice.