Intelligent Wholegrain Mustard And Ginger Cocktail Sausages
Skinny breakfast sausages are coated in sweet mustard dressing earlier than being baked and served alongside pre-dinner drinks.This recipe is courtesy of Food Network.
- 1/2 cup ginger preserve
- 1/2 cup wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 50 skinny breakfast sausages
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 excessive-sided baking trays with foil.
- In a bowl, amble together the ginger preserve, mustard, garlic oil, and soy sauce.
- Toss the sausages in the mustard mixture till they are properly coated.
- Pour the sausages into the baking trays, and bake in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes, till sticky and cooked thru.
- Allow to frigid down for a few minutes earlier than serving with cocktail sticks.