Rating: 4.5 stars
- 5 well-known person values: 1
- 4 well-known person values: 1
- 3 well-known person values: 0
- 2 well-known person values: 0
- 1 well-known person values: 0
Whereas gin lets the grapefruit shine thru, this punch recipe also works with bourbon. Using the Angostura bitters isn’t mandatory, however the cinnamon-clove flavor presents this drink a diminutive bit of holiday-acceptable spice.
Source: EatingWell Magazine, November/December 2017
scant 1/2 cup
172 energy; protein 0.2g; carbohydrates 20.1g; dietary fiber 0.1g; sugars 17.3g; weight reduction program a iu 135.9IU; weight reduction program c 11.8mg; folate 3.5mcg; calcium 4.3mg; iron 0.2mg; magnesium 4.2mg; potassium 61.8mg; sodium 1.8mg; added sugar 17g.
1 varied carbohydrate, 2 stout