- Ready In:
cups flour, sifted
teaspoon baking powder
cups cooking oil
to style powdered sugar, sifted
- In mixing bowl combine eggs and milk.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Add to egg combination; beat gentle.
- In deep skillet warmth oil to 360 levels.
- Keeping spout with finger, pour 1/4 cup batter into funnel.
- Get rid of finger and launch batter into oil in a spiral, starting up in center and winding out. Fry till golden about 3 minutes.
- Flip moderately, put together dinner 1 minute more. Drain on paper towel, mud with powdered sugar.
Questions & Replies
Bought a quiz?
Portion it with the community!