- 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless rooster thighs, diced
- 1 garlic clove, beaten or sliced
- 1 crimson pepper, thinly sliced
- shrimp bunch spring onion, sliced
- 100g or 3 accurate handfuls beansprout
- 2 x packs straight-to-wok noodles
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
Heat the oil in a expansive frying pan, then trail- fry the rooster for approximately 3 minutes, unless golden.
Throw in the garlic and pepper and cook dinner for 2 minutes extra. subsequent, add the spring onions, beansprouts, noodles, sauce and 5 tbsp water and toss the full lot together for a final 2 minutes cooking. Encourage directly.
You may perchance fluctuate this trail-fry with a 200g pack of pork or turkey strips. Poke-fry the meat in sizzling oil for 3 minutes unless golden, then enact the recipe as sooner than.
Recipe from True Meals magazine, October 2006