This recipe turned into tailored from a recipe card from Dwelling Grocer lend a hand within the late 90’s when they were in change in Seattle. It turned into a huge fleet weeknight meal that turned into loved by the full household. —FarmgirlGourmet
bacon slices, lower to bite sized
celery stalks, chopped
medium carrot, chopped
garlic cloves, minced
15 ouncescans diced tomato
can Kidney Beans
can Cannellini Beans
can Garbanzo Beans
Italian parsley, chopped
mountainous basil leaves, chopped
1 1/2 cups
- Saute the bacon unless crisp in 1 tablespoon of olive oil, about 5 minutes. Take away the oil and elephantine from the pan leaving about 1 tablespoon.
- Add the chopped onion, celery and carrot and saute unless the vegetables open as a lot as win gentle. About 5 minutes. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute extra.
- Add the broth, tomatoes, beans and chopped herbs and ship to a boil. Flip down the warmth and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the pasta and put collectively dinner for 8 minutes extra.
- Motivate in immense bowls with Parmesan cheese and crusty bread.