Cranberry Almond Espresso Cake
Add some uncommon pastry to the breakfast desk in case you wait on this Cranberry Almond Espresso Cake. It’s made with Hood Bitter Cream, which system a more flavorful cake with much less crumbs left in the assist of to your plate. Trip with a warm cup of coffee for the fats abilities. For more agreeable seasonal recipes visit Hood.com.We handiest drink coffee for the cake. Recipe courtesy of Hood.Back this Cranberry Almond Espresso Cake from Hood at your next dinner celebration.
- 2 cup all-reason flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick ( eight tbsp) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 fantastic eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup hood bitter cream
- 1 cup complete berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Grease and flour a 9-roam tube pan with a detachable bottom.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Reserve.
- In the integration bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar collectively till successfully mixed. Add eggs one at a time, mixing successfully after each and every addition. Add almond extract and mix successfully.
- Add half of the flour mixture and half of the bitter cream alternately with the bitter cream to the butter and egg mixture. Attach now not overbeat.
- Location half the batter (about 1 ½ cups) in ready pan, and spread evenly. Spread the cranberry sauce evenly on top of the batter. Add closing batter to the pan, spreading evenly to fetch the cease layer. Top with slivered almonds.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or till a toothpick inserted shut to the middle of the cake comes out clean. Decide away cake from pan and allow to cool on a wire rack.