Over the weekend I was linked to a Pound Cake recipe by my honest appropriate honest appropriate friend and fellow blogger, Em . This recipe included sweetened condensed milk and that on my own piqued my hobby. Truly, I was bored, it was Memorial Day and I had my stunning a part of planting flowers, so I headed off to the food market to settle on a few components. This recipe whipped collectively in no time and produced an even wanting, candy and delicious pound cake. Once it had cooled, I contemplated tossing it on the grill to back alongside grilled pineapples. Alternatively, I sooner or later made the determination to accept expend of the total tremendous ripe berries in my fridge and produce parfaits. Sooner than I assembled the parfaits, I whipped up one cup of heavy cream with the comfort of the sweetened condensed milk and folded in a differ of chopped berries. This created a berry cloud of kinds and made the parfaits fully drool-splendid! Trust me though…this pound cake would be appropriate as qualified homely or with a shot of Reddi Wip! Layer this up in a reasonably glass or glop it into your favourite cereal bowl, both capability you can be in berry bliss!
Condensed Milk Pound Cake
From Merely Anne’s
1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
1 and 1/3 cups cake flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
3 spacious eggs
1. Preheat oven to 325 F. Butter an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 scurry loaf pan and position apart.
2. Sift collectively the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In a bowl beat butter and white sugar except light and fluffy about 2 minutes. Add condensed milk and vanilla beat except effectively included.
4. Add the sifted dry components and beat except no traces of flour stays.
5. Beat within the eggs one after the other, beating effectively and scraping the bottom and facets of the bowl after each additions.
6. Transfer batter into the involving pan. Bake except the pinnacle is darkish golden brown and a tester inserted within the guts comes out orderly about 1 hour. Frigid and cut.