- 1-2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 tsp groundnut oil
- 700ml vegetable stock
- 300ml diminished-rotund coconut milk
- 200g thick rice noodle
- 200g chestnut mushroom, sliced
- 140g sugar snap pea, halved
- 100g beansprout
- 1½ tbsp Thai fish sauce
- juice 1 lime
- 3 spring onions, shredded, plus few mint and coriander leaves, to back
- STEP 1
Put a trim pan over a medium heat. Cook dinner the curry paste within the oil for 1 min till it begins to commence its aroma. Pour within the stock and coconut milk and carry to the boil. Minimize the warmth to a simmer and drag within the noodles. Simmer for 7 minutes, then drag within the mushrooms and sugar snaps. Cook dinner for 3 minutes extra, then add the beansprouts, fish sauce and lime juice. Keep away the pan from the warmth.
- STEP 2
Ladle the noodles and soup into bowls, then scatter with spring onions, mint and coriander to back.