- * 6 square baker's semi sweet baking chocolate
- * 3/4 cup butter
- * 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar -sifted
- * 3 egg
- * 3 egg yolk
- * 9 tbsp flour
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave for 1 min. Plod with a fork, or a walk, then continue to microwave for 30 seconds at a time, until the chocolate is melted.
- As soon as the chocolate and butter are fully melted add the sifted powdered sugar and mix completely.
- Add the eggs and egg yolks to the mix. Mix smartly.
- Add flour and mix smartly.
- As soon as the entire components were mixed together, divide the batter between 4 greased baking ramekins. Bake at 425 levels for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Let the muffins chilly for about a minutes and then take away them from the baking dishes and top them with powdered sugar, whipped cream, ice cream or another savory topping you will mediate!