Chestnut And Brioche Stuffing
This recipe uses just shelled French chestnuts and rich brioche bread to develop an indulgent, flavorful stuffing that’s for bigger than factual stuffing the bird on Thanksgiving.
- 3 cup shelled french chestnuts*
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 2 cup cubed brioche bread
- 1 myth leaf, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- In a substantial pot, boil the chestnuts in salted water till soft. Drain and mash, utilizing a potato ricer.
- In a substantial sauce pan, mix the mashed chestnuts, salt and pepper, cream, stock, brioche, myth, and maple syrup and trip successfully over low warmth for 2 to a jiffy. Season yet again to taste. Befriend sizzling.