- 450g of savoy cabbage, sliced
- 500g of potatoes, diced
- 380g of vegetable stock
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, overwhelmed
- 1 fragment of provocative chorizo, sliced
- olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Warmth some oil in a heavy-wicked pan. Add the onion and the garlic and cook except they originate to soften and flip light golden.
Add the potatoes and cook for 2 minutes, stirring, then add the stock. Carry to the boil and cook covered for quarter-hour or except comfortable. Mash the potatoes.
Add the sliced cabbage and cook for additonal 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Meanwhile, warmth a non-stick frying pan and cook the chorizo except crispy.
Pour the “caldo verde” (green soup) into person cups and scatter over the head some chorizo crispy slices.