When the weather outside is gross, a freshly baked spiked cake is so delectable.
Advertisement – Continue Reading Beneath
For the cake
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Find
- 1 c. canola oil
- 3 gargantuan eggs
- 1 (15-oz.) can pure pumpkin
- 3 c. all-reason flour
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp. baking powder
For the sauce
- 1 c. caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tbsp. bourbon or apple juice
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- Step 1Heat oven to 325°F. Coat bundt pan with cooking spray. In a gargantuan bowl using a hand mixer, beat together sugar, Stevia In The Raw, oil and eggs till mixed. Beat in pumpkin. Add flour, pumpkin pie spice and baking powder and beat on LOW till supreme mixed. Pour into willing pan.
- Step 2Bake till a toothpick inserted within the center comes out orderly, 60 to 70 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes. Bustle a knife round facets of pan to loosen cake; dangle cessation from pan and space on wire rack. Chilly completely, about 1 hour.
- Step 3In the intervening time, construct the sauce: Mix caramel and bourbon in a cramped bowl. Drizzle over cooled cake and sprinkle with pecans.