Beyond Beef Chili Recipe
Chili. This recipe is a homerun, touchdown, aim and hole-in-one all collectively!
￼Search more recipes online: www.beyondmeat.com/wholesome-recipes
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 crimson bell pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 cup meatless ground crimson meat substitute
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cup beaten tomatoes
- 1 8 ounce can of kidney beans
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper, to model
- In a sauce pot saute onions and garlic in oil until translucent.
- Add spices and bell peppers and sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Add tomato paste and ground crimson meat substitute and sauté for anothr minute.
- Add beaten tomatoes and kidney beans.
- Add about a of the water to make desired consistency.
- Narrate to low simmer and warmth for roughly 5 minutes, stirring gently.
- Add salt and pepper to model.