- 2 medium Granny Smith apples (about 2 cups)
- 2 cans (8 oz.every) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup Sprite™ lemon-lime soft drink (from 20-oz.bottle)
- Warmth oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-lag pan with cooking spray.2 Peel and core apples; decrease into 16 slices.3 Unroll dough; separate into 16 triangles. Put 1 apple reduce on shortest side of every dough triangle. Initiating with shortest side of triangle, roll to opposite level, wrapping dough round apple reduce; manage in pan. 4 In medium bowl, go collectively melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Pour mixture evenly over dumplings.5 Pour soft drink in heart and along edges of pan. (Enact no longer pour on prime of dumplings.)6 Bake 33 to 36 minutes or till golden brown. Let stand Quarter-hour.