Prep: 15 min. + chilling
Up so some distance: Oct. 13, 2022
For a repeat-stopping ending to the meal, the savory cake most engrossing wants four substances. Or now not it is some distance so straightforward to gain earlier than time, however it surely looks love I spent hours fussing.—Beth Stephas, Eagle Grove, Iowa
Angel Meals Pleasure Recipe photo by Taste of Dwelling
- 1 carton (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (16 oz.) chocolate fudge sauce
- 1 ready angel meals cake (8 to 10 oz.)
- 3/4 cup English toffee bits
- In a mountainous bowl, fold whipped topping into chocolate sauce apt unless blended. Ruin up cake horizontally into three layers; field one layer on a serving plate. Unfold with a fourth of the topping combination and a fourth of the toffee bits. Repeat layers. Prime with final cake layer.
- Frost the head and sides with final topping combination; sprinkle with final toffee bits. Duvet and refrigerate for 4 hours. Refrigerate leftovers.