Prep/Total Time: 10 min.
Updated: Oct. 22, 2022
Nobody can face up to a gash of this dreamy dessert. In the occasion which you’ll want to perhaps delight in a switch from the strawberry filling, are attempting blackberries, blueberries and even peaches. And, after I back this cake on a vacation, I’ve been acknowledged to put apart meals coloring within the topping—green works effectively for Christmas or St. Patrick’s Day.—Leah Carrell, Quitman, Texas
Angel Meals Dream Recipe photo by Style of Dwelling
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen sliced strawberries in syrup
- 1 ready angel meals cake (8 to 10 oz.)
- 1 carton (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- New strawberries and mint, non-mandatory
- Drain strawberries, reserving 1/3 cup of syrup. Shatter up cake horizontally into two layers; space bottom layer on a serving plate. Spoon strawberries over bottom layer; spread with 3-1/4 cups whipped topping. Change high layer. Drizzle with reserved syrup. Garnish with final whipped topping, and strawberries and mint if desired.