Prep: 30 min. + freeezing Bake: 15 min. + cooling
Updated: Mar. 18, 2022
There may be continually room for dessert—especially when it be this imprint-catching angel meals cake roll. We love strawberry yogurt in the filling, but various flavors work successfully, too. —Joan Colbert, Sigourney, Iowa
Angel Food Cake Roll Recipe portray by Taste of Dwelling
- 1 bundle (16 ounces) angel meals cake combine
- Confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1 bundle (3.4 ounces) fast vanilla pudding combine
- 3 drops red meals coloring, elective
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line an ungreased 15x10x1-in. pan with parchment.
- Put together cake batter in step with bundle directions. Switch to willing pan. Bake unless high springs attend when frivolously touched, 15-20 minutes. Cool 5 minutes. Invert onto a tea towel dusted with confectioners’ sugar. Gently peel off paper. Roll up cake in the towel jelly-roll vogue, starting with a temporary aspect. Cool fully on a wire rack.
- Travel together yogurt, pudding combine and, if desired, meals coloring. Fold in whipped topping.
- Unroll cake; unfold yogurt combination over cake to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up again, without towel. Duvet tightly and freeze. Carry far from freezer 30 minutes old to slicing.
1 slice: 243 calories, 3g fat (3g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 427mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.