Tasty Korean style seasoned ground beef that’s ready in lower than 20 minutes!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 apple (or pear), grated
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Cook the bottom beef and onion in a orderly pan until cooked earlier than draining off any excess grease.
- Add the garlic, and ginger and put together dinner until fragrant, a couple of minute.
- Add the apple, sugar and soy sauce and put together dinner until the sauce thickens a bit.
- Mix in the toasted sesame oil and attend topped with green onions and toasted sesame seeds.