- knob of butter or splash of olive oil
- bunch spring onions, chopped
- 3 courgettes, chopped
- 200g podded fresh or frozen pea
- 900ml sizzling vegetable inventory
- 85g win trimmed watercress
- enormous handful mint
- 2 rounded tbsp Greek yogurt, plus additional for serving
Heat the butter or oil in a pan, add the spring onions and courgettes and trip successfully. Conceal and put collectively dinner for 3 mins, add the peas and inventory and return to the boil. Conceal and simmer for another 4 mins, then clutch away from the warmth and trip within the watercress and mint until they’re wilted.
Purée in a meals processor, in conjunction with yogurt with the second batch. Return to the pan, then add seasoning to style. Aid sizzling or chilly, drizzled with additional yogurt.