500 grams of linguine pasta
500 grams of prawns, peeled and cleaned
100 grams sliced button mushrooms
1 can of evaporated milk
250 ml all-round cream
1 can of baked mushroom soup
1 head of garlic, chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
2 tbsp cayenne pepper
2 large tomatoes, cored, diced
1 tsp ground pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
250 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp spring onion, chopped (optional)
1. Prepare the pasta in a large pot according to the cooking instructions. Set aside.
1. Sprinkle shrimp with cayenne pepper.
2. Heat oil in a nonstick pan and then fry prawns until the color turns pink. Remove from pan and set aside.
1. Saute garlic, onion and mushrooms in the same pan for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add evaporated milk and creamed mushroom soup.
3. Add the all-round cream and grated Parmesan cheese. Stir and bring to a boil. Season with ground pepper. (Add more evaporated milk or a cup of water if the sauce is too creamy or salty.)
4. Simmer until it starts to thicken. Add the prawns back and then mix together. Remove from heat.
5. Prepare pasta on a serving plate, top with tomatoes, spring onions and grated Parmesan cheese. Serve and enjoy.
Driven by Facebook comments