500 grams of beef steak, cut into thin strips
200 shiitake mushroom slices
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 white onion, chopped
1 inch ginger, grated
3 tablespoons oyster sauce
2 tbsp soy sauce
1. In a bowl, combine beef, soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt and ground pepper. Mix well and set aside.
1. Heat cooking oil in a saucepan and then fry garlic, onion and ginger.
2. Add shiitake mushrooms and then fry for 5 minutes.
3. Add beef and marinade, then cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Adjust seasoning to taste. Add a little water if needed.
5. Remove from heat and then serve with steamed rice.
Driven by Facebook comments