500 grams of pancit Cantonese noodles
500 grams lechon kawali, chopped (recipe)
2 pork cubes
10 cups of water
1/4 kilo baguio beans, slice diagonally
2 dl cabbage, sliced into strips
1 carrot, finely chopped
1 cup celery (kintsay), sliced
4 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
4 tablespoons cooking oil
1 onion, chopped
4 garlic cloves, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp garlic flakes
1. Saute garlic and onion in a wok or frying pan.
2. Add ½ lechon kawali, fry for 3 minutes.
3. Add soy sauce, water and pork cubes and simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add the pancit canton noodles and then cover and simmer until the liquid has been absorbed by the noodles.
5. Add oyster sauce and mix until well combined.
6. Add remaining vegetables, cook for 7 minutes.
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
8. Transfer to serving platter then top with remaining lechon kawali and sprinkle with garlic flakes. Serve with calamansi. Enjoy!
Driven by Facebook comments