2 pork chops (10 ounces each)
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
salt and ground pepper to taste
3 cups of water
1/2 cup salt
1/4 cup brown sugar
1. Prick pork on both sides with a fork, then marinate in brine for 30 minutes or overnight.
1. Remove pork from brine and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Set aside.
1. Melt butter over medium heat in a cast iron pan.
2. Add pork and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Brush with melted butter.
3. Transfer to serving platter and then serve with sauce. Serve immediately warm.
Driven by Facebook comments