1 kilo of pork with fat, sliced into thin pieces
bamboo skewers (soak in water for 15 minutes)
4 red/yellow onions, quartered
2 peppers, cut into squares
4 tomatoes, quartered
1 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup calamansi or lime juice
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp ground pepper
2 tsp garlic powder
1. In a large container, combine marinade ingredients and pork. Marinate in the fridge overnight.
2. Remove pork from marinade.
1. Arrange marinated pork, paprika, onion and tomato as desired on bamboo skewers and then brush with the marinade mixture.
2. Repeat the steps for the remaining pieces.
1. Grill pork kebabs over hot coals for 5 minutes on each side or until tender while basting in marinade mixture.
2. Transfer to serving platter and serve with dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Driven by Facebook comments