Sinigang na Isda in Miso
- 2 giant maya maya, cleaned and reduce in half
- 1/4 cup rock salt
- 1 cup Jolly Claro palm oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, quartered
- 2 medium tomatoes, wedges
- 1 can (425g) Jolly Straw Mushrooms, drained and halved
- 2 tablespoons yellow miso paste
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 5 cups water
- 1 bag of Sinigang Combination
- 8 slices of okra floor black pepper to style
- 5 to 7 mustard leaves
- Rub salt on the fish. Go away for 10 minutes.
- Warmth 1 cup cooking oil in a frying pan. Fry the maya maya in a skillet over medium warmth till browned. Put aside.
- In the meantime, scoop about 2 tablespoons of cooking oil from the pan by which the fish was fried and place within the pan.
- Warmth the pan. When the oil is sizzling, sauté the garlic, onion, tomatoes and straw mushrooms.
- Add the miso paste, then pour within the fish sauce and water. Let it cook dinner.
- Add the sinigang combination. Stir.
- Put the fried tilapia within the pan. Boil for 3 minutes.
- Add okra. Boil for two minutes.
- Sprinkle with some black pepper and add mustard leaves. Simmer for five minutes. Flip off the heater.
- Put the fish in a bowl. Share and revel in!