On immediately’s recipe, we’ve Minatamis na Saging or Kusilbang Saging. If the phrase kusilba is alien to you, it’s the Tagalog phrase for preserves, as in fruit preserves, comparable to jams and marmalades.
Minatamis na Saging is mouth-watering and really straightforward to arrange. You’ll need this recipe to make Saging con Yelo. That is additionally one of many components of our favourite Halo-halo. Personally, I like Minatamis na Saging served as it’s.
Professional Tip: Ensure the saba bananas are tremendous ripe, which signifies that many of the pores and skin has already blackened. That is one of the best ways to make use of saba bananas as a result of they simply take up the sweetness of sugar and the ultimate product has a smooth, yummy texture.
So, to make this candy, easy, and quick, take a look at the recipe beneath for Minatamis na Saging.
Minatamis na Saging (Kusilbang Saging)
- 10 pcs. very ripe saba bananas (plantain), peeled
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup langka (ripe jackfruit), non-obligatory
- just a few drops of vanilla essence, non-obligatory
Learn how to put together:
- Place bananas right into a pan with water, and convey to a boil. Prepare dinner bananas till they’re smooth however agency.
- Add the remainder of components. Simmer for about quarter-hour or till the sugar has caramelized.
- Serve it plain, or prime it with shaved ice and evaporated milk for a cool snack or dessert of Saging con Yelo.